How to Integrate Salesforce CRM With ProProfs Help Desk
ProProfs Help Desk is a ticketing system that helps you provide fast and efficient customer support. Salesforce is a CRM platform that enables you to manage your customer relationships and sales pipeline.
Integrating ProProfs Help Desk with Salesforce allows you to create and update Salesforce cases from your help desk dashboard, sync customer data between the two platforms, and streamline your workflows.
This guide will show you how to set up and use this integration to enhance your customer service and sales performance.
After the integration, your agents can do the following tasks from within a Help Desk ticket:
- Create a corresponding Salesforce case
- Set or change the case priority
- Write a description for other operators
- View the Salesforce case details
- Transfer the case ownership
- Add internal comments to the case
Here's what creating a case from a ticket will look like:
Benefits of integrating ProProfs Help Desk with Salesforce CRM:
- Streamline workflows: Create and update Salesforce cases from your help desk dashboard and sync customer data between the two platforms.
- Enhance customer service: Avoid case duplicity, set case priority, get instant updates, and provide relevant and meaningful resolutions to customer issues.
- Boost sales performance: Automatically direct customer feedback, deflect tickets, and populate your knowledge base with helpful articles.
Step 1: After switching to the classic view, click "Setup" in the navigation header.
Step 2: In the left pane, scroll down to the Build section, and click Create > Apps.
Step 3: Click New under the Connected Apps section to connect a new app. Fill in the required details in the New Connected App form.
Step 4: Checkmark Enable OAuth Setting and fill in the form that opens up.
Step 5: Click Continue to submit.
Step 6: You'll see the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret. Copy both of these in a notepad, as you'll need them later.
Step 7: You will now need a Security Token. To get that, switch back to the Lightning Experience.
Step 8: Go to Settings by clicking on your user profile icon. Click "Reset My Security Token" in the left pane to get a new security token.
Step 9: Now, login to ProProfs Help Desk and go to Settings > Integrations. Select Salesforce.
Step 10: Fill in the Integration form and paste the Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, and the Security Token you copied earlier in the corresponding fields in this form. Once done, click Save to complete the integration process.
Now, when the agents are viewing a ticket, they can create a Salesforce case using the dedicated button on the sidebar.